How I repainted my grout


http://fixlovely.blogspot.ca/2016/05/how-i-repainted-my-grout.html
During my bathroom makeover part one, I spray painted my shower, and the overspray got all into my grout!

NO amount of scrubbing would get the color out. 
So instead of white grout, I now had patchy oil rubbed bronze instead:

(I did have to play with the highlights of this pic so you could see the grout here. The sun reflection from the window washed it all out.)

 I bought some grout paint, and used an old paintbrush to slop it on there:

I tried to stay in the lines as I went, but it was taking too much time. It was faster to just paint as precisely as I could (without losing my head about it), and just wash it with a rag later. 

Here's my imprecise paint job:


The grout paint sticks in the grout excellently, and washes off of the shiny ceramic tile really easily!

I did two coats.

Here is my final bathroom floor picture:


 The coloring and lines are now seamlessly blended....I think it turned out really well.

For me, grout paint worked and was totally worth it. A year of mopping and it's still there!