Frothed Milk for ALL THE THINGS

http://fixlovely.blogspot.ca/2013/11/frothed-milk-for-all-things.html


This isn't necessarily a hack, but it makes me so happy, I have to share it.

A milk frother does exactly what you think it does - it froths milk! I love foamy, frothy milk (or cream) in my coffee, tea, cappucinos, lattes, vanilla honey cinnamon milk bedtime drink, and pretty much any other drink that has dairy.
(It's really good for whipping eggs, stirring protein and hot chocolate, and mixing cocktails too!)

You can buy it on Amazon for under $7.
(Mine is a different brand because I bought it clearance at World Market, but the highest rated frother on Amazon is the one pictured above.)

I swear by this thing....

Coffee before:
such a sad cup of coffee...

Coffee after!


I swear it tastes better too!